Thinking about estate planning?
Book your free 30-minute consultation and we'll guide you!
Typical questions we answer during consultations:
- What's the difference between a will and an estate plan? Why do I need both?
- Does a lawyer need to write my will or can I do it myself?
- Who should I name as my executor?
- How often should I review my estate plan?
- How can I plan ahead to minimize probate costs or avoid probate altogether?
Talk to an Estate Professional
With ClearEstate, you can save up to
An estate can take up to 16 months to settle. ClearEstate automates the process to save you countless hours and many headaches.
Estate settlement services cost on average $12,000. We're here to change the way estates are settled... even the pricing.
Looking For More Help?
This is what we do
A clear roadmap
Automated form filling
"Working with ClearEstate has helped me so much. I felt at a complete loss when it came to all the paperwork and they accompanied me through it and made it feel easy."
Get a free consultation
Our estate specialists are available to help you understand what settling an estate implies and how to get started.